Friday, March 9, 2012

Comatose...?

I randomly woke up in intensive care, I mentally freaked out meaning that my subconscious mind new nothing of the happenings. Just in case I had hypnotherapy to check. I was checked for alchohol and drugs and the results were negative.

I've had a scan and my brain is normal. I have dissociative amnesia yet by body is in perfect condition, no traumas, etc...

I really don't want it to happen again because hospitals suck. I was out for over 3 days. Can anybody think of what may have happened.

P.S: This is a stab at the air because all the docters baffled.Comatose...?
If the doctors can't figure out what is wrong then i doubt anybody on here will. Who were you with before it happened?Maybe they can help youComatose...?
i don't know, maybe you have an aneurhysm complex

No comments:

Post a Comment