Friday, March 9, 2012

Me and my "modes" ha ha, I'm curious!?

I have modes. Or I call them modes. I have "Baby Mode" "Demented Mode" "Stuck-up Mode" "Depressed Mode" "Hyper Mode" "Solitary Mode" "Needy Mode" "Spiritual Mode" "Atheist Mode" and many others. Sometimes I'm in a mode for a month, sometimes three weeks, sometimes one, sometimes an hour, sometimes a minutes, and sometimes a second. I'll be high off of murderous thoughts at one point in time and the next I'll be preaching about righteousness and how immoral and inhuman people can be. I'll be desperate for attention and desiring the arms of someone wrapped around me like a security blanket one month and the next month I'll be confined in my room praying that no one will come in to utter a word for if they do I'll get so angry and annoyed with them. I'll think the world has no point and that it's pointless to live. Then I'll think that everything is a miracle and life is the most amazing thing this world has to offer. Most of the time I criticise what I think. "How could you even think of hurting that poor mouse!" "Ugh, I don't even know how I thought life was so magnificant." I annoy myself to no end. I have about ten other voices in my head screaming at me, crying to me, pleading with me, whispering to me, teasing me, etc.



I'm curious as to if the rest of you are like this. I know it's not dissociative identity disorder because I don't get amnesia. And I'm still me all the time.



Also I have "Story Mode" (constant need to write stories) "Book Mode" (become obsessed with reading) "Journal Mode" (write personal experiences and such, self explanatory) and "Talking Mode" (desire to talk about every little thing).Me and my "modes" ha ha, I'm curious!?
same as before, I wish you luck.,

Your assistantMe and my "modes" ha ha, I'm curious!?
in other words, it sounds like you experience the full spectrum of human emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment