Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there a way to remember things after amnesia caused by DID?

I believe that I might have Dissociative Identity Disorder (or Multiple Personality Disorder).

I will sometimes black out and not remember what has happened for the past few minutes or hours, and my friends will sometimes tell me what has happened and a few times they have mentioned a "Nethen" and a "Tyson", so (if I have DID) I just want to know if there is a way I can remember what has happened during a fugue state.

Thank you.Is there a way to remember things after amnesia caused by DID?
i have DID and i use a journal that the other alters write in and we show it to my therapist each week



online support sites like http://selfhelp.yuku.com are helpful. it has sections dedicated to DID.



i want to help you.Is there a way to remember things after amnesia caused by DID?
If you have Multiple Personality Disorder And you haven't seen a doctor the first thing to do is go see one as soon as possible,



Get some tests done and get on medications and counseling regularly if you catch is sooner in life it can be controlled some of this is mental blockage of terrible things or negative memories that people want to forget so bad that it forms itself in the mind into a another person or persons,



causing blackouts or the personification of the other persons who will have no memories of each other...... IF YOU WISH TO LIVE ANY KIND OF NORMAL LIFE SEE A DOCTOR! ! ! ...



The longer you wait the worse it can get until you loose your self.........



Stay Safe GOD BLESS YOU! Good Luck!!Is there a way to remember things after amnesia caused by DID?
Usually therapy can include hypnosis as a way to rememebr.
  • pf changs locations
  • forza motorsport 3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment