Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?

Do you know anyone who has it, or do you? Share any stories you may have.

Do you believe it is a true illness and exists?

Is it possible to have it without the amnesia?

Do you think these people are crazy?



HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE.

I just finished reading Sybil, and I myself have borderline personality disorder. These two disorders are closely related, and I feel like I may have symptoms of mpd. I would just like to hear input or experiences from people.Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?
I never read this but maybe you should read it again and again or not.Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?
Why after two years does this appear?Hum....

Report Abuse

Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?
Who's asking?

No comments:

Post a Comment