Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Coma.....?

I randomly woke up in intensive care, I mentally freaked out meaning that my subconscious mind new nothing of the happenings. Just in case I had hypnotherapy to check. I was checked for alchohol and drugs and the results were negative.

I've had a scan and my brain is normal. I have dissociative amnesia yet by body is in perfect condition, no traumas, etc...

I really don't want it to happen again because hospitals suck. I was out for over 3 days. Can anybody think of what may have happened.

P.S: This is a stab at the air because all the docters baffled.Coma.....?
As you got damnesia you may have suffered emotional stress and anything to do with what happened may be stored in an alter, hopefully you won't get DID (dissociative identity disorder). If hypnotherapy didn't work it may be so called distant damnesia, where only you, through a type of self hypnosis, or under a certain element, may leak information out of your alter or call him up. Bieng unconscious after acquiring did is supposedly possible so you may have developed the early stages of DID. Your body may have somehow gotten rid of drugs or alcohol you may have taken to make you feel better, your alter (maybe existant) may have attempted to commit suicide. This is highly unlikely thought.

Get checked out with more psychiatrists. The scan may change to, with possible development of any mental disorders.Coma.....?
There is a new resident doc on the YA site who may be able to throw some light on this for you or he may know a doc who does.Coma.....?
Rare experience?

Are you interested to submit yourself to clinical trials tests !



That's what will happen with you, 'YOU' as a case study if you keep knocking doors for an explanation for your amazing recovery ...

Similar to you there are other incidents more horrific, more unbelievable but ... ... ...



Will you display more details about yourself ...
im not sure. go to a different doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment