Friday, March 9, 2012

Suffering from depersonalization, and am totally frightened...?

I sometimes don't recognize myself at all in terms of my thoughts, my voice, who I am. It freaks me out because there is nowhere to run when this happens. I feel like I am not myself, or like I am someone else. It is confusing. I have reason to believe I am suffering from depersonalization and derealization, and it sucks.



I also have a lot of existential rumination about the universe, and what existence is. I don't know how much more I can take.



I am wondering if depersonalization and derealization can ever turn into a dissociative fugue or amnesia? I am so afraid of what this can turn into. Can someone tell me if it sounds like depersonalization, and also what the prognosis is? Can I become more dissociated?Suffering from depersonalization, and am totally frightened...?
I don't know anything about depersonalization, but things like what you described happen to me too. I just don't freak out about them. It could be just a very rich imagination. At least that's what I think I have. I love to think about existence, universe, infinity and stuff like that, but I enjoy it and thank God that I have such a great imagination. You should do the same.Suffering from depersonalization, and am totally frightened...?
LOL if it didn't help at all you shouldn't have chosen it for the best answer. You shouldn't try to diagnose yourself if you really think it's something serious. Talk to a psychiatrist. He will know for sure what's your problem. I really don't like the one star ratings.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment