Friday, March 9, 2012

Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?

Do you know anyone who has it, or do you? Share any stories you may have.

Do you believe it is a true illness and exists?

Is it possible to have it without the amnesia?

Do you think these people are crazy?



HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE.

I just finished reading Sybil, and I myself have borderline personality disorder. These two disorders are closely related, and I feel like I may have symptoms of mpd. I would just like to hear input or experiences from people.Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?
Yes I do have Dissociative Identity Disorder. My story is I go from one personality to another. Sometimes its like I'm one person in school and I'm another at home. Or when I get mad I become a whole different person. So its like having 3 different people in my mind at once. Well when one personality comes out I feel that all I can do is watch and can't control anything. When I'd said before I am one person at school, but then all of a sudden I become the another person and that only lasts for a short time before I go back to normal. I also have these unexplainable phobias for when I take a shower I can't close my eyes or sleep because I'm too scared and I also get mad without a reason at the oddest times. I feel like then I'm a different person and I feel like hitting the person closest to me. I also get frequent panic/anxiety attacks when I am alone to long or with to many people or just when I have to much on my plate. I go through much more than that. Yes I do believe it is a true illness you have no idea how hard and what its like until you had it. Yes I do sometimes get amnesia like I can't remember when I get mad to often or what I did in school. All I remember is what I was feeling at those times. I am not nor will I ever be crazy. We are normal people just with a illness like millions of people in the world. I do have times where I feel like I'm going insane, just because I am not used to the feeling and I get stressed easily.Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?
1. No, I don't know anyone who has it but I do know idiots that confuse it with schizophrenia



2. Of course it exists!



3. This would depend on your definition of "crazy"Multiple Personality Disorder(dissociative identity disorder)?
i would like or appreciate ur disorder if it goes for a gud thing, but seems,ursel identify ur disorder, it wonn't be harmful,..
Yes I know someone who has it my best friend %26amp; boyfriend for the past few years. Ive known him literallly most of my life. He dosent open up to people easily because of it either, Im truly one of the only people who know him %26amp; Im the only person whos hes told ab it. Its real no doubt Ive seen it %26amp; its scary as hell. Its horrible for people who have to deal with it. Sometimes he remembers but alot of the time when he fades into his other 'personality' he dosent recall what happened. He'll call me most of the time freaking out %26amp; the next morning not understand why theres Scrable letters all over the floor or why he woke up were he did. For him I think its more of a blackout than an amnesia thing. He thinks hes psycho because of it %26amp; he dosent understand it. I know hes not because Im usually talking to him when he does it but the people who have this I guess disorder most definetly dont want anything to do with it. He tries so hard to get rid of it %26amp; block it out. I wouldnt like waking up to weird things %26amp; not knowing how they got there or why but knowing I did it for some subconscience reason. Hes good at hiding it from people, nobody would ever really be able to know unless you really knew him %26amp; understood him %26amp; hes a complex person, hard for most people to understand anyways. But no I dont think these people are crazy, yes some of them might have an alter identity that is but thats not who they are. Theyre other self is pretty much made up %26amp; its in their own mind. It kinda owns part of them though but alot of people with this problem hate their other personality, after theyve had to live with them. They actually create this alter ego I guess to deal with parts of life they feel they cant as themself. I hope this helps a little %26amp; none of this is exactly backed up with medical research Ive found or anything its just what I know from what Ive experienced.
  • online puzzle games
  • what is technology
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment