Friday, March 9, 2012

Me and my "modes" ha ha, I'm curious!?

I have modes. Or I call them modes. I have "Baby Mode" "Demented Mode" "Stuck-up Mode" "Depressed Mode" "Hyper Mode" "Solitary Mode" "Needy Mode" "Spiritual Mode" "Atheist Mode" and many others. Sometimes I'm in a mode for a month, sometimes three weeks, sometimes one, sometimes an hour, sometimes a minutes, and sometimes a second. I'll be high off of murderous thoughts at one point in time and the next I'll be preaching about righteousness and how immoral and inhuman people can be. I'll be desperate for attention and desiring the arms of someone wrapped around me like a security blanket one month and the next month I'll be confined in my room praying that no one will come in to utter a word for if they do I'll get so angry and annoyed with them. I'll think the world has no point and that it's pointless to live. Then I'll think that everything is a miracle and life is the most amazing thing this world has to offer. Most of the time I criticise what I think. "How could you even think of hurting that poor mouse!" "Ugh, I don't even know how I thought life was so magnificant." I annoy myself to no end. I have about ten other voices in my head screaming at me, crying to me, pleading with me, whispering to me, teasing me, etc.



I'm curious as to if the rest of you are like this. I know it's not dissociative identity disorder because I don't get amnesia. And I'm still me all the time.



Also I have "Story Mode" (constant need to write stories) "Book Mode" (become obsessed with reading) "Journal Mode" (write personal experiences and such, self explanatory) and "Talking Mode" (desire to talk about every little thing).Me and my "modes" ha ha, I'm curious!?
Yeah! We all switch modes like this! I mean, we may not define it all the time, but we are ALL set in modes EXACTLY like this! It's completely normal, no worries. :)
I don't know how old you are, but you sound old enough to make an appointment with a psychologist and/or psychiatrist.They are the people who can administer the tests and talk with you about your history to make a diagnosis and recommend a treatment plan from there.

And it can be helpful to talk to someone who won't judge your feelings and experiences.

Good luck!Me and my "modes" ha ha, I'm curious!?
YOU CAN PUT THIS IN WHATEVER CATEGORY YOU WANT TO AND YOU CAN CHOOSE TO THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT, YOU CAN BE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE AND IF YOU WANT HELP YOU NEED TO SEEK IT OUT WITH A THERAPIST AND FROM WHAT YOU SAID YOU ARE JUST MORE NORMAL THAN ABNORMAL.

THIS IS WHAT I DO,

YOUR ASSISTANT
Yeah, totally every1 goes thru this. Some nights I can't get to sleep cuz I'm in "Neat Freak" mode %26amp; have 2 literally get my butt up and clean and organize. I'm organization obsessed naturally, always have been. @ McDonald's when I was 3%26amp;4y/o I would put the balls back IN the ball pin while other kids were throwing them out lolz. Anywayz yeah it's normal.

- iTealMe and my "modes" ha ha, I'm curious!?
I know how you feel. One month of school, I am searching ways to do my hair and make-up, trying to get noticed. Trying to be around friends, the talkative funny type. The next I don't want to talk to any of my friends, I hate the world, i'm wearing black, and don't care about school when i use to be a straight a student.



One day I will read about some author or something, and I will get an idea, and suddenly get this idea, that its time to write a book. This usually don't last, I'll give up or move on to something else.



I've had days where i just want to relax and have fun, and the next, I want to be as smart as I can be. I'll start reading books, learning algebra. 2 hours later.... forget this! I hate learning, what the heck am I doing???



I don't know, as long as it isn't hurting your life, there is nothing wrong. Depression is described as long mood swings, but these don't seem to be harming you. So what if you want to be rebelious one week and then read a lot another. As long as your not ignoring your friends for so long that they don't want to talk to you, going into "hate school mode" for so long that you drop to D's.



as long as its not really bad, i think its all part of being a teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment