Friday, March 9, 2012

Engaged to Mental Illness... Should I say "I do"?

Situation: BF has been dx with Dissociative Disorder (Not DID but amnesia, lost time, "foggy"memory)

He has a good job, limited friendships, insecurity issues despite his intellect and looks, sensitivity that is so profoundly fragile that the slightest suggestion of a comment that could be negative elicits a response that is way out of proportion.

I love himbut Idont want to llive with things as they are. Hes been in therapy and it helps but how long will it take? Will it always be this way? Should I I do...or should I say goodbye?



PS Im too old to "wait and see" This year is go time, whichever way I decide. ThanksEngaged to Mental Illness... Should I say "I do"?
nooooo! don't say goodbye! i have depersonalization disorder. they have some key differences but things can change. leaving him is not only stupid but selfish.Engaged to Mental Illness... Should I say "I do"?
If there's this much question about it in your mind, I would say that you shouldn't get tied down to him...Engaged to Mental Illness... Should I say "I do"?
If you love someone deeply enough you'll go through what ever it takes to be by their side. Honestly don't be so selfish and only think about your self here
Make a list of the pros and cons of being married to him. Also list things that you want/desire in a marriage and think if he will be able to help you achieve these goals.
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • what is computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment