Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mental illnesses research paper?

I'm doing a research paper on a mental illness. I would like an easy topic that isn't very challenging. The topics are : phobic disorders, panic disorder, post - traumatic stress disorder, ocd, conversion disorder, hypochondriasis, amnesia, dissociative identity disorder, dysthymic disorder, major depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, delusional disorder, antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, ADHD, autistic disorder.



Thanks!Mental illnesses research paper?
traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

Phobic Disorders... You can probably pick any phobia out there.
----
True story: I had a fear of Medical Doctors. I had to see a mental therapist to get over my fear of doctors. I still have a fear, but its 80% less fearful. A little cognitive therapy %26amp; meeting a nurse helped me overcome my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment