Saturday, March 3, 2012

Could I possibly have a memory problem?

I am 19 years old, and I've noticed that over the years my memory seems to be getting worse. I know that forgetting things you did a a couple days or months ago is normal, but I seem to forget huge chunks of events (important events that I should remember) that occurred throughout my life (from when I was young up to presently). I was researching it, and I was wondering if I could possibly have some form of dissociative amnesia? Any advice would be helpful.Could I possibly have a memory problem?
I had a similiar experience myself - but didn't find out till I was 25 that is was a simple vitamin defiency. I wasn't absorbing vitamin B12, took a few monthly injections and then a suplement tablet that dissolves under the tongue and it helped clear out my memory problems. Its definetly worth getting a doctor to do a check up. Make sure he does a full blood count to check your hormones, vitamins and mineral levels.Could I possibly have a memory problem?
It could be due to a variety of reasons like stress, etc. So the best way to diagnose it would be to visit a doctor, and check whether it's some kind of clinical condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment