Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mental health problem?

I'm a 14 year old girl. I think something is wrong with me actually I know something is wrong with me, I just don't know what it is. I inherited depression/bipolar diseases from my mom. But, I think something else is wrong too. I tend to disconnect myself with the world, wherever I am in class, at home, sometimes even mid conversation. It's getting really bad, it started with just picturing myself in different places, in different worlds doing different things, but know I think it may rapidly be developing into something, because it's begun to severely affect my life. My grades have dropped from A's not because I wasn't smart, but because I really don't care to pay attention to anything, I used to dream of having a great well payed job, and know I could care less whether I was a doctor or a stripper, I'd rather go into my own world. I think I may have or may be developing a dissociative disorder. I'm not sure which type as it seems it could be a Dissociative identity disorder, Dissociative fugue, or a Depersonalization disorder, I doubt it's a Dissociative amnesia, because my memory loss is bad but not that bad. At most I turn up a minute late for class, because I went to the wrong one, sat down, and then realized where I was. If any one knows about any of these things, or has any suggestions about what to do please help me, I really just want to be happy where I am.Mental health problem?
Don't go on guessing .. why not leave it to the mental health experts to diagnose your problems for you? The more labels you put on yourself, you'll just might lose it all cuz you're scaring yourself; that doesn't solve anything but possibly aggravate your condition by creating more unnecessary stress.
never forget the hormonal changes



they really change a person, and are affecting you badly



take care, you will get a handle on itMental health problem?
i uSED to do ThE sAME thiNGz iTz dEPReZZiON sEE A DOC.
you should let your parents know and see a doc.

take care.Mental health problem?
give it back

No comments:

Post a Comment